How the program works
- The grocery cards can be used to purchase groceries and gasoline.
- Households spend on groceries and gas – kindly consider supporting this fundraiser with ongoing monthly purchases of cards
- The Knights of Columbus buy these cards in bulk. As a charity we receive a discount on the purchase price, which is how funds get generated
- COOP and Safeway pay commission at 6% & Superstore at 5%
- The proceeds are distributed 50% right to the Parish and 50% to Knights of Columbus who directs the funds to Parish outreach programs (typically Come to the Table and Feed the Hungry)
Instructions to purchase grocery cards here
Any newsletter related information please contact email@example.com