How the program works
- The grocery cards can be used to purchase groceries and gasoline.
- Households spend on groceries and gas – kindly consider supporting this fundraiser with ongoing monthly purchases of cards
- The Knights of Columbus buy these cards in bulk. As a charity we receive a discount on the purchase price, which is how funds get generated
- COOP pays the highest commission at 9%, then Safeway at 7% & Superstore at 5%
- The proceeds are distributed 50% right to the Parish and 50% to Knights of Columbus who directs the funds to Parish outreach programs (typically Come to the Table and Feed the Hungry)