The parish will be closed on Friday September 30th to mark the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation
Holy Spirit Bereavement Support team is seeking to recommence and revitalize its ministry to those who are dealing with grief and loss. If you are interested in attending this workshop, please contact Holy Spirit Pastoral Care Coordinator, Susan Duckett (email@example.com or 403-813-5563)
How the program works
- The grocery cards can be used to purchase groceries and gasoline.
- Households spend on groceries and gas – kindly consider supporting this fundraiser with ongoing monthly purchases of cards
- The Knights of Columbus buy these cards in bulk. As a charity we receive a discount on the purchase price, which is how funds get generated
- COOP pays the highest commission at 9%, then Safeway at 7% & Superstore at 5%
- The proceeds are distributed 50% right to the Parish and 50% to Knights of Columbus who directs the funds to Parish outreach programs (typically Come to the Table and Feed the Hungry)