2 Timothy 1:7
“For God did not give us a spirit of cowardice but rather one of power and love and self-control”
THE PRE-AUTHORIZED DONATIONS
Advantage for the donor
- Convenience and efficiencies to our Parishioners
- Confidentiality & Security. We are committed to keeping your personal information confidential and secure the transfer of funds from your account to the church account.
- The Parish will issue a tax receipt
Advantages to the Parish
- Enables better planning of Parish activities to serve you better.
- Contributes to the financial wellbeing of our Parish
To set up the Pre-authorized Giving Plan, you can find your banking information at the bottom of your personal cheque.
The Parish will issue a tax receipt and you can use the receipt to get a tax credit in your income tax. If you make a cash donation and not use an envelope, the Parish cannot issue a tax receipt for you.
HOW YOUR DONATIONS HELP
TAX BENEFITS OF DONATIONS
Donations are tax deductible. The tax credit that you can receive will vary from 15% to 50% depending on the total annual donation.
Weekly donation Annual donation Combined Prov. & Fed Tax Credit
- $ 5 a week $260 = $80 tax credit
- $ 10 a week $520 = $210 tax credit
- $ 20 a week $1,040 = $470 tax credit
- $ 35 a week $1,820 = $860 tax credit
HOW YOU CAN DONATE
Complete the online form for one-time payments or subscriptions online.
Register for pre-authorized giving:
- Fill out the Pre- authorized giving plan form
- Request form at the office or at the welcome desk before/after all weekend masses.
Please return your form in a sealed envelope – Attn Office Staff – put it in the collection basket during mass, drop off at the parish office or via regular mail.
Register for donation envelopes:
Please drop into the Parish Office or register at the welcome desk before/after all weekend masses or phone the parish office or email
Mail donation to:
Holy Spirit Parish 10827 24th ST SW Calgary Alberta T2W 2Z2